Visa Requirement Information
A person, who is desirous of travelling to Barbados and requires a visa, should first submit an application for processing and be granted permission to travel to Barbados prior to booking and confirmation of travel.
AN ENTRY VISA IS A PRE-REQUISITE FOR ENTRY TO BARBADOS. IT DOES NOT GUARENTEE ENTRY. PERMISSION TO ENTER CAN ONLY BE GRANTED BY THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY.
- Cruise ship passengers in transit from airport to cruise terminal and vice versa.
- Cruise ship passengers arriving and departing on the said vessel.
- Crew members arriving at airport and transiting to vessel within twelve (12) hours. However, in the case where overnighting is necessary, a visa MUST be obtained.
- Regular passengers transiting at Barbados to another destination within twelve (12) hrs. Such passengers are treated as Direct Transit Passengers and will be accommodated in the arrival terminal until he/she is escorted to the departure lounge for his/her onward flight.
- All members of the Diplomatic Corps (of countries that require a visa) are exempt from payment of the visa fee. However the application form J must be completed and submitted to the Barbados Immigration Dept. along with a copy of the bio page of the passport.
The following are the requirements for Entry Visa(s) for Barbados:
- Application(s) form(s) completed IN FULL and SIGNED.
- Copy of passport(s) pages.
- Banker’Banker’s draft addressed to Chief Immigration Officer duly signed and dated:
- Single Entry ------- US$102.00
- Multiple Entry ------ US$204.00.
- Cover letter bearing a return address, phone number,
fax number and email address outlining the purpose of visit, the proposed date of entry and the duration of visit.
- If you are attending the US or UK Embassies you need to submit a copy of the appointment letter.
- One passport size photograph
- A job letter ; Letter from school, college or university.
- ForFor persons residing in a country other than his/her place of birth, proof of status in the adoptive country in the form of Work Permit, Student Visa or Residence Permit must be copied and submitted.
- Documents must be sent to the below address by Federal Express, DHL, or LIAT Quickpack along with a
prepaid return International Airway Bill for the return of the visa.
- A copy of the bio-data page of applicant's valid passport
N.B. Processing period is THREE (3) WEEKS.
HOW CAN FEES BE SENT?
Fees can be sent as postal money orders or bank drafts by courier and addressed to The Chief Immigration Officer.
The Chief Immigration Officer
NB: Visa applications are accepted at our missions and consulates abroad. Offices are located in
North America ( New York, Miami, Washington, Toronto and Ottawa) and Europe ( London, Brussels, Geneva.)
Country of Nationality:
Country of Destination: